So excited today to link up with Mrs. Miracle's Room for my 5 favorite pins of February!
1. I saw this GIF bopping around Facebook a few weeks ago, and the other day, I found the pin where it came from.
2. This pin to help kids distinguish meter with clean pop songs.
3. This pin to help me when I'm trying to show students how to do something...
4. This Parent Toolkit for Praising students
5. And this awesome pin that takes to you free music notation images!
About the Author
Melissa Stouffer is a music teacher in Michigan in her 7th year teaching. I teach middle school band, 3rd to 8th grade choir and general music for ages 3 to 8th grade. I love making music with all musicians young and old. I'm President Elect of the Michigan Kodaly Educators. In addition to teaching, I enjoy creating educational resources to share on Teachers Pay Teachers with other music teachers.
Check out my store on TpT!