Even though I have recently had a birthday giveaway, I am teaming up with some other amazing music teacher friends to give away a $10 credit to our stores!
You are rewarded with a wonderful Giveaway at the end!
Why Follow Me on my Blog, TpT, Facebook, Twitter?
- Follower Freebies - I will be straight up honest here: freebies are why I start following most of the sellers I follow. Who doesn't like free stuff? I do different freebies on Facebook and TpT so follow me both places! Often, I post a product announcement on Facebook before TpT sends out the new product email. A lot of sellers will make an announcement about their new product, and discount it for a small time period - 24 or 48 hours. Sometimes, the discount is gone by the time it gets to the TpT New Product email.
- Twitter - This is a great way to get to know the people are you buying from! Most people who sell on TpT don't use Twitter to make any announcements about products. This is the place to collaborate, and work with other music teachers. I am a huge fan of this because this is one of the ways I get to know people outside of TpT sellers too!
- Get to Know Me - Once I have started collecting freebies, then I really like getting to know other music teachers out there. There are some really amazing people in our profession! If you follow me on Facebook, I try to post awesome pins and videos I find too. It is not just a place for me to talk about what I'm selling (and I try to not overload you, I promise!!!!), but all the wonderful parts of our profession! I am working very hard on doing a Pin of the day with great ideas. Make sure you check them out!
- The Blog - In case you are new to my blog, I should mention that I have made a resolution of blogging at least 2 times a week. I tend to not know what to talk about so I ignore it. I'm making it a goal for me to share things with you multiple times a week. In January, I have my favorite event of the year (the Michigan Music Conference), so I will be sure to be sharing LOTS with you! Go up to the top corner (see the picture below) and click the little RSS button. It will let you subscribe and you can get updates when I post!
As you will see below, I am giving you some major entries to my giveaway for going back and leaving feedback on some of my products you are enjoying. I know I get behind leaving feedback for my purchases, and I used some of my free time during the break to catch up!
Why Leave Feedback?
- Money, Money, Money! - You get TpT credits and these really rack up! I've had quite a few purchases on TpT that I got for FREE because I used TpT credits. Most of my products have only about 5% (or less!) of people who have left feedback. I've heard so many good things about some of my items that I never see in the product comments! (If this you, THANK YOU! - now go put that comment on TpT! :) ).
- Help Sellers - When you leave feedback, it helps us improve our products or know what products buyers are really interested in. Really love that worksheet or game you bought? Let us know! Maybe we have a few more up our sleeves and just need that extra incentive to get it posted!
- Help Buyers - I know I have been on the fence a few times about a purchase and really take the time to read the reviews. When I see several 4 star ratings and detailed comments, I am ready to buy that product for my own classroom.
- DID I MENTION FREE MONEY!?1? - See #1 - not gonna lie, that is the biggest motivator for me! (Thank you TpT for credits!).
How to Leave FAIR Feedback
- Read Descriptions - Please don't rate a product low because it is not what you expected. 99% of sellers have extremely detailed descriptions (I know I do!) and often have a full preview available. If something is not as expected, CONTACT THE SELLER FIRST! TpT Sellers are probably some of the best customer service reps out there because our name is attached to everything we sell - let us try to please you before less than 4 stars!
- Give us some details - I get a lot of "Thanks" and "That is great." and I have been known to leave that in a hurry too. What I would really like to know is why that is so great! (Of course, I'll take a 4 star "Thanks" over nothing any day! ;) ). If you want to leave less than 4 stars, please contact the seller first and give them a chance to make it right. Need to contact me? MrsStouffersMusicRoom@gmail.com is best way to get ahold of me!
- Typos - TpT Sellers are human. We make mistakes, even with proofreading. Sometimes I have looked a product for so many hours that the words just run together. If you find a typo in my product, please let me know and I'll update it ASAP. (I will probably reward you too! :) ). The Q&A section on TpT is excellent for this in addition to email.
- Technical Problems - Sometimes this is the Seller's fault, but 99% of the time something has gone wrong that is out of our control. Please contact the seller first and let us double check. We may then refer you to TpT. TpT is run by humans who once again, are not perfect. Sometimes something goes wrong on their end.
I think that is about it! THANK YOU FOR READING! Now, go leave feedback and enter the giveaway! (If you want to leave all your feedback at once and just come back each day to let me know, I'm cool with that! Just tell me what product you left feedback on! :) ). If you haven't ever bought something from me, you can still give feedback by downloading some of my free products. (Or, if you want more entries!)